PublicEye Corporate Responsibility Campaigns.

Thursday 31 March 2011

I Too was Tortured by the British Government For My Black Race & Religion.


Marcia Kia Simpson-James.
The Iron Maiden of Torture - Victim disappeared and hidden in this box.

I am one of the few surviving Black "West-Indian" Torture victims of the British government.

The British government (The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Charles; former Foreign Secretary & racist jew David Miliband; Speaker of the House - Michael Martin, Head of Security 'Mr Cummings'; Inspector Tucker - Parliamentary police officer, Eliza Manningham-Buller former head (director general) of MI5; John Prescott (former deputy prime minister; Dominic Grieve - now UK government's Attorney general; Nick Clegg-deputy prime minister; David Cameron-present British prime minister; Gordon Brown -then chancellor of rhe Exchequer, former prime minister; Peter Mandelson; Tony Blair; Keith Hill - racist former Brixton MP given peerage to become Rachman-slum-landlord to Black tenants; Steve Reed - racist,sadistic homosexual, mentally disordered Leader of Lambeth Council;  Sir Gus O Donnell; Brian Paddick - former Lambeth borough council who oversaw the mass murders of Black people in police stations and on the street; Sir Ian Blair- former head of Met police; Sir Paul Stephenson-present head of Met police, Jonathan Evans-present head of MI5; Sir John Sawyer - present head of MI6; Peter Housden- former permanent secretary of Department for Communities and Local Government; Chuka Harrison MP - who directly and personally benefited from the attacks on me, Michael Fawcett & Patrick Harrison -Employee of prince Charles, Ann-marie Harrison -racist Lambeth social worker, Micheal   and persons unknown) endorsed my torture, arbitrary detention, disappearance, defamation and the genocide of the entire Black "West-Indian" and Rasta community.

Theresa May, present Home Secretary, is also illegally committing malfeasant crime in public office by upholding and supporting these actions by the active suppression of information about the secret 'dodgy' dossier on me, and other Black English people of "West-Indians" Jamaican descent. This with the aid of racist jewish members joint parliamentary committee for Human Rights - especially the racists Lord Lester and the ugliest woman in Britain, jew Baroness Stern.

Then there is the strange case of the missing man, Dr David James, of the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre. Dr Death witnessed me being assaulted, intimidated and subjected to a mock execution on the foyer of Portcullis House, parliament.

Oddly, the whole area was cleared of both parliamentary staff and the public, leaving me alone, in that area with a strangely wizzened old white man, I did not know that this was Dr David James of the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre, then, but know him to be so from his numerous television appearances. However, since I was subjected that particular mock execution, (there were two others that followed on at later dates), I have noted that he has changed his appearance.

It seems to me, that he has undergone plastic surgery, or some kind of augmentation that makes him appear to be much younger than when I saw him in the flesh.
Then, he appeared to be approximately 70-years old or older, tweed jacket, (perhaps leather patches on elbows), v-necked jumper, a strange light green shirt, dark cord trousers, brown brogue shoes. He dressed as most people would assume a "Professor"  from an Evelyn Waugh novel would dress. He was being supported by an Inspector Tucker, a Mr Cummings, and many armed territorial police. There was also another mysterious man, who claimed that he dealt with "Crown Property". He was a white man, dressed in a smart very dark blue jacket, with brass buttons, grey or lighter trouser. His hair was almost reddish, he had a almost ruddy complexion, he almost had an air of a low ranked military man, who had moved on to working in parliament.

I was faced by this group bearing down on me, whilst shouting instructions at  me to stop "writing your complaint" and leave.

Dr David James, sat some 20 yards away giving all the appearance of being a member of the public. He did not appear to have anything in his hands. However, on this group of gun-toting territorial police reaching the area of the foyer, (where I was sat quietly writing a complaint about being subjected to racism, intimidation, death threats, etc), I was circled by approximately 6-7 armed officers who circled me, pointing their guns to my temple.

All had expressions of hatred on their faces, and I was shouted at by several of these armed territorial police officers, who made it clear that I was not welcome. A young man, (I assume he worked in Portcullis House) attempted an intervention, by asking me if I had an appointment with such and such a man. I replied no. and the police continued to circle me. The young man looked terrified of the police, and looked at them with complete fear, contempt and horror. He reluctantly walked away from the scene, but constantly looked behind himself, as if he were afraid that the police may shoot him, or more likely me. It was as if he were expecting to witness a murder.

I kept extremely still.

I did not speak.

Then I was told that I should leave the building immediately, and if I had a 'complaint' I should "go next door to the police station".

I stood up, picked up my handbag, and stepped out of Portcullis House before these loose cannons shot me without provocation.

As I went through the revolving doors and onto the pavement, I turned to look back, and every single one of these territorial police officers, ran, and circled this Dr David James, they were all laughing, jumping up and down, holding their guns with the barrel facing upwards, and they were all estatic. It was as if this Dr David James was their hero!

I thought this was strange, since this man appeared to be a member of the public, he had not spoken to me, and I had not spoken to him.

As I made to step into the well of the revolving door, a big thick-necked fat, territorial policeman came rushing towards me from this celebrating group, and pointed this gun at me, and shouted "if you come back into this building I'll shoot you" he also mentioned a "secret dossier" on me. At that I withdrew.

 I stood watching through the glass window as this celebrating group, with Dr David James in the middle, moved towards the lifts. I was both appalled and shocked. I wondered who this broken-down, very old ,wizzened white man was?

Who was this mad man character, that appeared to have total charge of these police? There were all white.

All cases of my 'kettling' happened predominately in or at St. Stephen's entrance, or in the foyer areas of Portcullis House. It should also be noted that Baroness Ros Howells was a big part of this, as well as Lord Patel of Bradford, and "the head of the door-keepers", who although in his late forties, appeared to want to appear younger. In this man's case, Had a conversation with him about the 'anti-stalking-harassment' injunction I had in my handbag.

A young Black female, member of staff, asked to see it. She looked shocked at the contents of the documents, and was very upset with her colleagues. She advised me to "take it as far as it can go!"

I was also told by another member of parliament staff, that some Black staff were starting to complain about my treatment. Apparently some had even left their jobs in parliament in protest.

It was soon after the formation of this Fixated Threat Assessment Centre, that my home was raided and I was disappeared. Apparently arrest warrants were issued with wrong names, and details. Oddly, these warrants were so strong that special judges and magistrates had to be involved and the Director of Public Prosecutions had to be personally involved, updated, and in control of this case.

This on the back of a single Black 'Rasta' woman who lawfully attended parliament to listen to human rights debates, and issues that related to the Black "West-Indian" community. On the day of my being disappeared

Later I discovered that all this energy was being put into this strange case, which included attempted murder, was to prevent my running for any meaningful political post in Brixton or Lambeth.

I did not know it at the time, but the Establishment had had-picked a mixed-racist Irish-Jew-Muslim-Nigerian  for the role of new MP for the area.  This character, was Chuka Harrison, better known by his 'Nigerian-oil' name Chuka Umunna, grandchild and nephew of a racist jewish judge and barrister. Sir Helenus Patrick Joseph Milmo was involved in MI5 and the creation of 'enhanced' interrogation and torture techniques before and during the Nuremberg trials. 

Gerald Kaufman was recently chided for pointing out that parliament is full of extremist jews. He made a comment after the jews decided that they want to get rid of the Universal Jurisdiction laws which allows victms of torture to bring a private prosecution against a torturer.

Now they want the public to have to receive 'permission' and 'consent' personally from the Director of Public Prosecutions to bring a torture case against a torturer. See the recent warrant of arrest issued against Israel's foreign minister Tzipporah Malkah also know as  "Tzipi" Livni.

Do I need to say any more?

For the interest of the reader, just an after thought. Is it coincidence that those involved are connected via word association? For Example, I was born in Manningham, Bradford, I have a brother called Patrick and a sister called Ann-marie, I know a Joseph and Harrison is mixed-racist and a 'latent' 'mareno'  jew.