PublicEye Corporate Responsibility Campaigns.

Monday 25 April 2011

Brixton - Marcia Kidnapped and Disappeared From Bed in Early Hours. Interrogated as a "Terrorist" in Medical Death Camp Controlled by MI5 Agents Drs David James and Oliver Howard. Secret Torture Sanctioned by Tony Blair, Lord Anthony Lester of Herne Hill, David Miliband, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles, Baroness Stern, Michael Martin, Peter Housden, Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller (Director General of MI5) & Head of Civil Service - Gus O Donnell. Mock Executions Carried out Whilst I Was Measured for Coffin.

Marcia Kia Simpson-James.


Maudsely Death Camp in Camberwell, London where Black political prisoners are taken for medical experimentation  by Drs  David James & Bocock of the sinister Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (MI6),   Approved Social Worker -Ann-Marie Harrison (related - mother(?) to half-caste Brixton MP Chuka Harrison Umunna) as their 'point' woman.  Innocent Black people are then kidnapped off British streets or from their beds in the early hours of a Friday morning and  illegally 'detained' for their political participation in Brixton, UK,  local & national government policy and legislation. Hospital originally opened for war survivors. Battle-scarred shell-shocked soldiers from the first world war  .  Black people are taken there and injected with drugs used only for extra-judicial killings in despotic/tyrannical states and state Executions in US Jails.


Black people are also lobotmised and subjected to enforcednon-consensual psychiatric medical experimentations. This is an example of a UK government sponsored "Black site" used for domestic renditions.

I have a first hand account of a neuro-surgeon who was "Black-balled" and ostracised for refusing to be implicated in medical-surgical experiments on Black-English people of Jamaican descent and heritage.

Mock executions included guns being put to my head, and threats of 'death' by injection, All apparently done 'legally' on the word of non-existent or anonymous witnesses with a political axe to grind. 

i.e. Contracts for 'training' the unemployed, construction contracts, £80 million building project in Clapham, using siphoned-off monies for repairs to social housing stock. Keith Hill (Plus Cathy -a wannabe Marcia SJ) fretting they would lose their jobs as Chair and chief executive of the new ALMO 'Lambeth Living', monies for the Black cultural centre being misappropriated, biased magistrates and judges, using their public offices to ethnically cleanse Brixton, by a process of elimination, etc, etc. And all this covered up by David Cameron, under the guise of the "Big Society". Then the cherry on the top - the most extreme racism outside of actual slavery - Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh's housing and regeneration plans. Other Wannabee-Marcia's (me), who were looking for a cheap medal (apologies 'an Honour') and to building up their individual statuses Cllr Lorna Campbell, Rachel Heywood, "Big" ,wig-wearing Marcia Cameron, and "the Nigerian/ African gang".  Perhaps, they hoped that they would receive, an invitation to the wedding at Westminster Abbey? I take it as read, that 'community-minded' police officers such as "untouchables" - John Yates, Sharon Rowe, Paul Stephenson and Ian Blair and that new one, are grateful to Brixton, and the entire Black community for their individual careers,  promotions and getting away with corruption, (including a good few murders). Add a bit of telephone hacking and Bob's your uncle, chuck in a bit of old-man paedophilia (by the way, what ever happened to that male labour councillor arrested for paedophilic acts I noted he used to love to wear his skin-tight riders shorts every time he used to go up to the St Martin's Library-community centre in Tulse Hill) Oh well, the Africans have been selling young Black children for ages during slavery, so a few more from Brixton will do no harm to the Nigerian and fat ugly 'waller' bitch Marcia Cameron's careers will it! In fact, if we gor by the Labour parties past record, they'll most probably get a CBE for accomodating one of a very large paedophile ring up there in Tulse Hill/Streatham'
Ans then we have the Duke of E,  through his secret visits to Brixton, (to see the Black ladies of the night) and his secret housing panel (through the Firm), and prince charles, through his Prince's Regeneration Trust. After all that, one can safely say that these aforementioned criminals are the consummate "urban war profiteers" who really have fucked Black people really hard!

But let me stop here, since the rest is for the the book! In plain tongue, I was a whistle-blower who got in the way and couldn't be bought off or brain-washed. 

But before I go, I must have a last word. Former DCLG Director General, Joe Montgomery and I have been seriously smeared and defamed. 

Joe was also supposed to be so stupid, that he would turn to mush, at the flutter of the eye-lashe of any attractive woman out on the street. How dare these establishment criminals presume that!

I am still struggling to find out how it is possible to think, much less believe some of the lies and rubbish stored in that 'very dodgy dossier' (apparently) on me.  Common sense would dictate that that dossier is filled with the schizophrenic ramblings of  a group of mad men and women. 

I say some of the contents of that file, and it was so ridiculous, even I was shocked that educated people could read the trash and accept it. I happily told the public what I had read, and they (who are supposedly the great unwashed) immediately concluded that I was up against state sponsored 'educated' miscreants who were out of touch and compulsive liars. 

They concluded that the mind is an interesting thing. If an infected mind wants to believe something, despite ALL the evidence against the belief, that mind can not be changed. Joe and I were (and are still) up against sick and perverse minds that are so low, even slim would feel uncomfortable around them.

The one has to ask, who are these people who could believe such things? Where do they come from? Who are their parents? What kind of up-bringing did they have? But to sum up, they collectively must be so disturbed, that they should have no right to be working with the public, much less working in any job with any responsibilities. 

I saw a 14-page rap-sheet (apparently) on me. I'll tell anyone for free, if I had done, much less had the time to do, these crimes, I would not have time to wash, sleep, put on clean clothes, eat, etc, I would be on the crime lick 24-hours a day, for the next fifty years. Plus I'd be doing sum breed a long prison sentence. Whoever, that woman was in that 'very dodgy dossier' that I saw, she would have been a big-time super-duper gllobal international, into the galaxy one woman crime wave. But, the police would have had a very easy job in finding her, because she would have stunk to high heaven!

Ans these fools tried to pin that shit on me? These people MUST be out of their minds. There is no ifs, buts or maybes. Lets take the cheap fool called 'Sir; Gus O Donnell, this simpleton has received his invitation to Kitty and Williams wedding at Westminister Abbey. Let me ask Sir Gus a question. Once a person reaches a certain height, can they not get married in Westminster Abbey if they choose?

Or have I misunderstood something? I know this may sound blase, but a wedding is a wedding. I assume that the most important wedding to a couple would be their own. Especially as they get older. And yet, you people were prepared to make all sorts of assumptions of me, and what I want. I would go on, but it is clear to me, that what Black people are up against is a severe form of a demented type of arrested development - only in ADULTS!

These people are sick! What I'd like to know, is how did these mentally-disordered mother-fuckers get their jobs? How did they get through vetting and psych-tests? Jesus, I really mean it when I say, God protect us, the public from these nuts!

God-forbid anyone be subjected to "domestic renditions", torture (including several mock executions), attempted extra-judicial killings, forced evictions, forced 'unemployment', harassment, stalking, race and religious attacks, etc,  as I have. The war would (and has) started. I'm scarred, I bruised, I'm raw, I'm hurt and I am one fucking angry Black woman.

No-one, but no one can get me to back off from this attack or going for justice and redress. 

No one can tell me that I can not kill for what has been done to me. And to think,  all that effort, just to prevent me participating in my own life. I nearly lost my life because I want to exercise my right of living a decent peaceful, loving life?  That's fucked up, and I don't like feeling fucked up!

For that causing me ( and Joe Montgomery)  to experience those feelings alone, I intend to move heaven and earth to get each and every culprit involved  If I don't see people going to prison, losing their jobs, being publically vilified, censured, etc, have no doubt, blood will run!

There will be no need to form up and fabricate a lie-filled 'very dodgy dossier', because by the time I finish, there will be plenty to write home about. 

I was born free, and I do not expect to reach middle age to be subjected to what can only be defined as 'slavery conditions'. I choose, who I have relationships with, I choose, who I speak to or not, I choose, who I will marry, I choose who I want to be friends with, I choose and I choose again.

To imply that I would have the time or the inclination to 'stalk' anyone (esp. having been a victim), or any that I am so easy that I will accept this racist British state fabricating false charges/convictions against me, is beyond sick.. I don't have to guess, who ever wrote that shit, in that lie-filled dossier, does not know me, has never known me, and does not know anyone who does. That file is clear evidence of the machinations of a sick mind.

A mind so sick that they confident, that whoever would be reading it, had as sick a mind as their own, and more importantly, their target readers, would "believe" the gabbage within. What can I say, that says it all! Tell 'Lady' O Donnell to look out for me, and tell your queen to look out for me in the courts - you go on ahead and tell that old woman called Elizabitch not to hide behind her crown, (like the coward that she is) but come out into the open and be a woman! And whilst she's at it, she can tell these 'men' to grow a pair of balls and come out from underneath her ammonia soaked petticoat and fight like men and not mice. From my stand point, I am absolutely stunned that white men are such pussies, that they had the need to pull these tricks on me.

Only, let it be known, that this time, I'm unbound, unblindfolded, I haven't been hamstrung, and I am not naked in the dark in a room filled with a bunch of white rapists coming at me from the back. In this instance, you pieces of shit can take it as read, that I am a fighter and not a lover! So lets get on with it - Touche!

And just for some spice, I think we need to discuss prince charles sore point of the "P" word. Oh what pain that caused! If I hadn't done it, I would have believed I was a liar! And would you believe it, I don't like being accused of being a liar. Blood is going to run for that one especially!