PublicEye Corporate Responsibility Campaigns.

Friday 6 May 2011

Brixton - Lack of Black-English Architecture & Community Participation Creates the Right Atmosphere For Death Risks. Uncle of Black Boy Who Fell Out of Window Complains About Stolen Regeneration & Housing Disrepair and Retrofitting Funds For Black British-born Caribbean Architecture and Council Housing Stock

Marcia Kia Simpson-James


Bonham Road Estate Brixton Hill where Black Caribbean heritage English people are 'banned' by racist sadistic homosexual Lambeth council leader Steve Reed and useless Nigger slum-lord -  Chief Executive Derrick Anderson from political, community and regeneration participation. £80 million have been redirected to 'pet' "middle-class" redevelopment planning projects in Clapham.  Therefore Black tenants are forced to live in Rachman, Michael X slum conidtions without complaint. All complainants are treated to Nigerian and Eastern European immigrant housing and councillor harassment until they are forcibly evicted or are forced to run for their lives.

Dear readers, I have been out of commission this week, because of 'technical' problems. However, I've a few things to tell you about, that you'll all find interesting.

Last weekend, I was out and about when I was approached by a man who said that he thought he 'recognised' me. Since this was very near to where I lived, I suspected that there was more to this approach. There was. This man introduced himself as the uncle of the young boy who had 'fallen' out of a 6th  floor window, on a run down council estate in Southwark.

He was extremely distressed, and explained to me, that the boy, who was 14 years-old, was a polite and studious person. The boys family, school-friends and parents were inconsolable.

The uncle, then went into some graphic detail in his description to me, of the boys injuries. I was appalled. Apparently, many children, and even adults had 'fallen' out of windows on that estate. The conditions being described to be were borderline slum conditions.

I was told that the young man, had looked out of the window, looking for one of his friends or play-mates, when the window spun around nearly a full 170 degrees, hitting the boy in the back of the head, and thus, thrusting him out of the window. He landed, head-first on a concrete balcony four floors below. He didn't stand a chance. He was beyond recognition to the family.

Corruption - Leader of Southwark outside No.10 Downing St (left) , Notorious genocidal racist Steve Reed, Lambeth council leader, bent  on ethnically cleansing Brixton of any Black-English person with deep community roots. This sadistic homosexual has named EVERY Black person in Lambeth, schizophrenic.
I mentioned that I had gone to look at that very estate, at least some 10 years earlier. I aired my anger at that council (as well as Lambeth in regards to Bonham Road Estate in Brixton Hill) showing unfettered negligence and culpability where Black tenants were concerned.